Thursday, January 17, 2013

Altered Valentines Container

Here is a altered valentines container that I made for a swap partner at Dymonz Scrap Shack. 
My materials were: creamy yellow paint, 
green lace from Joann, cream pearl trim, 
green and gold trim from my mother's stash, 
a clear bead,
and a candlestick from the dollar store.

Here is a image of how I attached the rest of the green and gold trim 
to the back of the container to keep the 
green lace still from ruffling.

Here is an image of the top of my container. 
The materials I used for the top of my container 
are: the same green and gold trim,
the green lace,
 a piece of pearl trim, 
and the clear bead.

Thanks for looking,
Teeara

























1 comment:

  1. I so love this! It is even more beautiful in person. Thank you so much for being my swap partner!!

    ReplyDelete